Thursday, August 29, 2013

Me

The name is Ashley Cruz. Remember that name, because it is the name of your ruler. I will conquer the world! First, I will invade Chicago, being that I live here, but I'll expand... And I will be known, respected, and feared! But if I am to become your ruthless leader, you must know more about me, for it is only fair.

I was born in September of 1997 in Los Angeles, California, but at the age of two, I was brought to Chicago. I grew up there, and it is all I know, making it the perfect location to start my rein.  I passed my time by reading, playing with my sisters, and watching TV. Since my childhood, times haven’t changed all that much. I still enjoy reading, and even writing now, and getting distracted by the wonderful internet, talking to my sisters, but my favorite pass time is devising world domination plans.

As mentioned, I highly enjoy reading and writing; English is my favorite school subject. If for some crazy reason, I don’t become your tyrannical ruler, I hope to become a fiction author. While I most embrace English, I am a very dedicated student to all my classes. I’m the kind of student who cries over a B, so I’ll probably be the kind of ruler who cries over a rebellion. I somehow always manage to succeed.

Family is very important to me. When I conquer all, I won’t separate anyone from their family, that’s just down right wrong. I am the youngest of four, my brother is 6 years older than me, my oldest sister is 4 years older than me, and my other sister is 2 years older than me. My brother no longer lives with us, so it’s just my two sisters, my mom, and I. My mother and father are no longer married; my brother and father live in California. My sisters and I are extremely close, I would not be who I am today without them. They were the first ones who motivated me to dye my hair, to become a vegetarian, and just be comfortable with whom I am with everyone, and to always follow my dreams. They are my support system.

So now that you know more about me, I’m sure you’ll be more willing to surrender your freedom without a fight.
- Little Miss Writer

2 comments:

  1. On the bright side, I welcome our new tiny overlord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa...I did not see that coming! Be warned I like being the ruler of the earth as well. >:}

    ReplyDelete